Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Stream of Consciousness with Vodka

Okay so I had to give this a try.

Buckley, coffee, besos, cerveza, Form 224, "Morning Theft", la luna, Tahoe, Snoopy, driving 2162 miles, Fog City, wine, SF, Frenchmen, fever, insomnia brings tokens of love, bite me, nibble me, kiss me, Lost on the computer, Marley making me dance, "Shutterbug" spinning on Real Player & dancing becomes erotic, time to go to bed, drag me to bed, can I take you with me?, "Vancouver", white russians, ride me cowboy, newborns, vaccinations, long goodbyes, missing you already, Rebel yell, KH, piracy, burning, driving again, freckles, tugging at la camisa, make your bets, poker nights, espanol por favor, stroking the piano keys, stroking his hair, "Everybody Here Wants You", midnight...pumpkin time.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Stream of consciousness is such a great way to get creativity going. Speaking of Vodka we must go and get some Vodka with Guiam when she get's back from Cuba.

Anonymous said...

i liked that. invoked some very cool images.