Sunday, October 10, 2004

What's Your Number?

Observation #1:

Particular dates seem to be significant with individuals and their families. My paternal grandfather, who passed away at a young age, shares the same birthday as my older brother. My brother was diagnosed with a brain tumor at the age of 2 years old. His neurosurgeon also celebrates his birthday on the same date.

Observation #2:
Ever notice how some numbers always surround you. For example, after September 11, I seem to frequently see the numbers "911". I happen to look at my watch; it's 9:11 am or pm.
Or I might be around a clock at work or the home. For what ever reason, I happen to glance at the clock; it's 9:11 am or pm. Don't know what that means. Naturally, I think "There it is, again."
Weird. I know someone else who is "stalked" by a special set of digits.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe the same could be said for astrological signs. We are usually surrounded by a few of the same signs.

Aleksu said...

7, my number is 7, sometimes is 37.

And I just turned 37!