Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Another day....Monday

"Wicker Flicker of Time"

Tomorrow didn't crumble...
Hectic, fast-paced day, in a race against time, Misplaced my head,
Must hurry up, almost 8,
Awakened, Revived by cherished friends and french fries,
laughing at the pila de locos in Wicker Park
Revived by rock-n-roll, cliche....si, pero it's the truth tonight
boy singing his heart out while chica's sipping on cranberry vodka
smoke's the perfume of choice
the sultry red walls beckon me out of my shell - my cage of sorrow and self-doubt,
songbirds fly tonight, everything's right...tonight
the perfect nightcap - speeding down streets,
lonely streets on another night, not tonight,
Freedom's in my sight and music's my passenger
this lovely night.
-drvodka2005

1 comment:

guiam said...

this is beautiful. i love this. you have captured those weird & wonderful moments.