Monday, February 02, 2009

Soul Dancing

I was listening to
my beloved Jeff
a couple of nights ago.

It's been such a long time since I've listened to him.

Listening to him
is a spiritual experience....truly.

That voice
manages to awake your soul
in wonderful ways.
Transporting you to other worlds.
Merging you with the Universe.

It was fitting that I was listening to
"new year's prayer"
that evening
since it was the Chinese new year.

Gorgeous song.

"feel no shame for what you are
feel no shame for what you are
feel no shame for what you are

fall in light ...fall in light"

It almost cleanses your soul
to begin anew
(Limpia in a song?)

perhaps that's why he called it "new year's prayer"?
When I hear such brilliant work.....I miss him.....miss the new songs he could be creating.

I felt him guiding me to the Tibetan mountains
my soul was dancing ....in the air ....in the light

thank you Jeff Buckley ....wherever you are......wherever your light has traveled.

http://www.last.fm/music/Jeff+Buckley/_/New+Year%27s+Prayer/+lyrics

follow the link ...you can listen to the song on last FM

No comments: