Friday, September 17, 2004

I'm not a mail order bride

Ever google yourself? The idea never entered my head until my brother googled his name. So I've done it a couple of times to see if someone can trace me on the internet. Well, there are lots of me out there from all over the world. Since I'm not a "Maria", I wasn't expecting so many hits. But I'm glad to say that I'm not the one from the ACT center or the mail order bride from Peru. Nor am I the one that won $485,755 in Las Vegas last year! Not much on the real me, but this blog is creating a trail.

2 comments:

Aleksu said...

Yes I have, and you can find my exploits as part of a certain human rights organization and my educational background in Mexico.

Big Brother is after us, by the way, that is why I publish my blog with an alias.

Anonymous said...

Ego surfing is sometimes fun, there's a hammock style with my name and I also once found a picture of a statue of my namesake in Brazil. Sometimes its disturbing, like home phone numbers are easy to find on google, despite the fact that you pay that fee to keep it private.