Friday, July 08, 2005

Why do we fall?

another work in progress - still hoping to add more.

film fanatics please help me - in the new Batman movie "Batman Begins" - what did Bruce Wayne's father say after this line - "why do we fall?"
I thought of that moment when i was rewriting this piece.

<----sign courtesy of this site


"Stumble"

if this becomes a song, i'm thinking this will be the chorus:

and i stum ble
stum ble and fall
baby i crum ble,
crum ble my love

(the weird spacing is me trying to envision the beats of the words)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bring to the next meeting, i'd like to hear you read it out loud.

Anonymous said...

"why do we fall?" "So we can get up again"

dr.v (Not a narcotic Pez dispenser) said...

thanks hector!

Aleksu said...

I like the "under construction" sign.