Friday, July 08, 2005

You're the One I Adore


"stay with me
just a little
lay with me
just a little
stay with me
just a little more

YOU ARE LOVE
YOU ARE SOUL
YOU ARE REAL TO ME

some might say my love devours you whole
some might say that life is my love" -A100


I love you Billy......if it wasn't obvious from previous posts about Mr. Corgan.

he was the spotlight on stage
his guitar like a torch
setting the building ablaze
with the sonic wall of light morphing
into rainbow colors behind him

Matt Walker was a demon on percussion
performing his pagan dance.

let the beats carry you
lift you in the air
as the crowd sings
"we
can change
the world,

we
can change
the wooorld......
we
can change
the woooooorld..."

Sometimes one must undertake the journey alone to enjoy the best things in life. Without risk-taking, nothing is accomplished.

No comments: