Friday, July 08, 2005

The Blind leading the Blind

I found it funny that this week I was giving a patient some dating advice.

She was a 30 something year old woman with a teenage daughter who unfortunately lost her husband to cancer. Sounds like she more apprehensive about the whole dating scene versus feeling guilty about "replacing" her husband.

I think she appreciated my words of encouragement. When was the last time your doctor gave you dating advice? BTW, telling you to use condoms doesn't count (although it is very good advice).

4 comments:

Aleksu said...

So, did you give her my phone number?

;-)

dr.v (Not a narcotic Pez dispenser) said...

blex!!!

AnalisaGuzman said...

BLEX! You are officially dating us, so behave!

Mariposatomica said...

Dr.Vodka, you are hilarious!!

Blex, I agree with Liza "porta te bien diablo!"