Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Autumn Colours

As September strolls into our lives nonchalantly, i eagerly anticipate the autumn colours. Tis my favorite season. Last fall red saturated our surroundings...in severals shades and forms especially in October. There was the gorgeous blood moon.....the red fabrics on the grassy diamond....including the bloody sock of Curt Schilling. Yes i've wandered onto a baseball diamond again.

Ah....baseball in the fall......playoff fever.....the World Series!

I'm hoping White and Black are the predominant colours of this fall on the baseball diamonds of my city and filtering thru the other cities who partake in the autumn classic.

Go White Sox!

oh! all this baseball talk reminds me of a poem i never finished.......it's about.....baseball.....and luv. I began it about one year ago.......yikes (hides in shame)......maybe now i'll be inspired to complete it.

No comments: