Thursday, September 22, 2005

For My Lushes

Happy Autumn to All
But it STILL feels like summer around here.........feels like the tropics.....brings back memories of Peru. Autumn arrived in a fashion to my liking.....with early morning thunderstorms. The thunder announcing her name (because Fall is a she....and so is god....why not?) and the lightning serving as her spotlight (she has all the details taken care of).

I've been in the mood for flowers.......to decorate my home.......maybe some sunflowers.

When i saw this flower arrangement, i immediately thought of a couple of people who would appreciate this cute item.

They're not my sunflowers......but a couple of margaritas would be wonderful.

1 comment:

dr.v (Not a narcotic Pez dispenser) said...

so where are you,my lushes (i do say that kiddingly...y'know)

i guess u would prefer a flower arrangement in a sangria pitcher instead...i have NOT seen one of those...but u can always create one urselves.