Sunday, October 23, 2005

World Series commentary: game 1

Did ya see that? Damn.....my White Sox looked terrific.

The defense.......IT was there.....my man CREDE with THE plays.

The pitching......Contreras......the Cuban....
His story of struggle to get to the US and the Majors just makes that win EVEN sweeter

The bullpen....we have one...one badass bullpen.....
Jenks, the rookie, has some "filthy!" (as H.Reynolds from ESPN says) stuff......

The offense.....YEAH my Sox have an OFFENSE......
Small ball and the homeruns have helped us win games ALL season.
CREDE....again with the timely hitting.....homerun in game 1 to break the 3-3 tie.

Game 2: Mark Buehrle takes the mound......will it be a 2 hour game?

4 comments:

dr.v (Not a narcotic Pez dispenser) said...

Seriously...this is TOOOO much excitement for me.....i keep muttering "World Series" and grinning

Xolo said...

Your guys are making it difficult to watch this Game 2. I hope they pull it out!

BTW - lovely weather you are having over there!

Xolo said...

As I wrote that last comment, your guys hit a grand slam! My comment must have brought them luck!

You can thank me later... ;-)

sonrisa morena said...

lets go sox!!! lets go!!! i think i'm just as excited as you!!! i'm so freakin' ready to explode!!!